We’ve got ONE truck only special sale priced at Red Wing Chevrolet that will be your catch of the day. Snagging this Chevy Silverado 1/2 T. Crew Cab 4×4 will save you over $7400 and includes $1400 in accessories that are already installed. I see this truck sitting on our show floor and it looks fantastic! Get in here before Saturday and take it for a spin! I think the flyer above explains most of what you’ll get with this truck. For more information though, click the link below to be take directly to our specials page that will show you more images of the truck. Hurry in though, after April 16th, this special is OVER.
Fisherman’s Special Truck Info
Take a look at the great offers we have for you this week! Some new Chevrolet’s are 15% off of MSRP or…we have select Buicks that have $5000 in savings. Did you see the Silverado that is up to $10,000 in savings??!
Today is the day to find and test drive that new car you’ve been searching for. We’d love to take you out for a test drive today!
We’re excited to announce…
Red Wing Chevrolet will be hosting it’s 3rd annual car show this year on July 25th, 2015 from 10 – 2. This show is open to all vehicles and all classes.
We’ll give trophies to the top 3 vehicles. Voting will be peoples choice AND participant choice. We’ll have food available on site for purchase. You don’t want to miss out on some of the fabulous door prizes this year. You need to have a registered vehicle and be present to win. We always have a great turn out of vehicles and spectators at this event. We move all the vehicles on the “service” side entrance of our lot. What a sight to see when you drive by on Hwy 61! Our first year we had over 100 vehicles registered. Our staff always has a fun time at this event visiting with the participants and all the “car talk”. If you’re interested in registering a vehicle for the show, please feel free to give our Service Manager, Chris Larson a call at 651-267-4531.
I’ve given my top ten reasons to come out and check out the show:
1. Fresh air!
2. The view, rows and rows of new and old cars to check out
3. Community. You’re bound to see someone you know!
4. The food!
5. You won’t have to drive by and “wonder” what’s going on, you’ll already be here!
6. Kids! They love looking at cars. At least mine does!
7. You can walk around, take your time. We’re here ALL day! Well most of it, the event is from 10 – 2 but our dealerships open til 5
8. It’s FREE!
9. The memories! I bet a lot of people point at a car and say “I had one of those 67 whatever whatever’s…” (at least my Dad does!) The nostalgia alone is worth a stop here that day….
10. You can vote on who will be one of the top 3 winners for the trophy!
If even one reason has peaked your interest in this event, then stop out and we look forward to seeing you in July!
Follow Dee Bauer as she gives us a tour of the dealership!
Stop in any time! We look forward to seeing you!