Most people have at least a little bit of state pride. It feels good to like where you live. Here at Red Wing Chevrolet, we are proud to call Minnesota home. Here are five reasons why we think Minnesota rocks.
- The people. Minnesotans are some of the friendliest people in the country. No matter if you’ve lived here your whole life or are just visiting for the weekend, you will be warmly welcomed wherever you go.
- The culture. We won’t deny that some of our Minnesota ways might seem a bit strange to outsiders, but it is an important part of what makes us Minnesotans. Our traditions are a unique blend of a variety of cultures, including Scandinavian, Irish, German, Native American, Polish, and more.
- The scenery. Just look around. Everywhere you go in Minnesota is picturesque. Even our cities are clean and attractive.
- The weather. While it might get pretty cold in the winter, every season in Minnesota is spectacularly beautiful. Not to mention, you’ll get a full dose of all four seasons.
- The food. We love our beer and deep fried food. Just visit the Minnesota State Fair for a sampling of some curious, yet delicious, combinations.
What is your favorite thing about living in Minnesota?