If Thanksgiving soup makes you think about the delicious leftover turkey soup you make after all the fun is over, that’s great. This year, try something new and make soup part of the main feast with these five rich recipes.
- Cauliflower Soup. A blend of potatoes and cauliflower create this creamy soup. Add sharp cheddar and pancetta to boost the flavor.
- Butternut Squash Soup. Use coconut milk to add an extra layer of richness to this classic fall soup.
- Lentil and Caramelized Onion Soup. This soup might remind you of French onion soup, especially once you add roasted croutons and cheese.
- Carrot and Sweet Potato Soup. This bright orange soup is rich and hearty. For a Caribbean taste add chili spices.
- Porcini Soup. Everyone will love this hearty, earthy soup packed with delicious mushrooms and other simple ingredients.
Which of these Thanksgiving soup recipes would you love to add to your family’s traditional feast? Here at Red Wing Chevrolet Buick, we hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving. If you have any leftover pies, you can definitely bring them by to share with us and then you can take a test drive in a great new Chevy or Buick.